Delivery & Returns
From 15th May 2022 our postage costs will be as follows:
Our prices are as follows:
- UK Mainland Delivery £3.99
- UK Mainland First Class £6.00
We ship goods to all areas of Mainland UK including Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. For shipping for the rest of the Channel Islands and outside the UK please email us via our contact page on the website and we will advise you of the cost accordingly.
Shipping & Delivery Details
We aim to dispatch your orders within 48 hours although there are circumstances when this may not be possible. These may include:
- Post Office opening hours
- Where your order contains several kits which need to be assembled
- When I am on holiday. A notice will be placed on the home page detailing when orders cannot be dispatched.
In any of the above circumstances we will notify you as soon as possible and will be given the option to cancel your order with full refund.
Our default delivery service is via Royal Mail 2nd Class and delivery to you can take up to 4 working days.
If you choose the higher priced first class service, we will use Royal Mail First Class and delivery should be within 1 -3 working days.
We cannot be held liable for delays in delivery due to third party.
If your goods cannot be delivered for any reason and returned to us, the cost of the goods will be refunded in full less a £9.99 charged to cover packing and administration cost.
If it becomes apparent that your order has been lost in the post, we will re-send your order at no cost to you after confirming the item lost with Royal Mail. Please do allow up to four weeks for Royal Mail to confirm the item lost.
Returns & Cancellations
If you wish to cancel or return an item you:-
- may do so up to 14 days after receiving the goods
- must inform Glitterwitch in writing (email) that you wish to return the goods within 14 days of receiving them
- are responsible for the cost of return postage
- are advised to obtain a “proof of posting” receipt
- provide a full refund, including basic postage costs within 14 days of recieving the returned goods
- make refunds back to the source of the original payment i.e. Paypal
- inform the buyer by email when the refund has been made.